- SeaGreen is nestled on the north shore of Greystones, and is a low density, low rise development of 180 homes with unrivalled views across the Irish Sea
- The houses all have private gardens, and there are 3.3 acres of amenity lands in 7 separate open space areas
- Homes are BER rated A2, with a high specification and generous finishes
- No service charges
- Traditional solid masonry concrete block and brick construction with vaulted trussed roofs allowing full use of attic space when converted, high performance insulation envelope, triple glazed state of the art timber windows, plastered walls, skimmed ceilings and high quality finishes and painting throughout
- 3 zone thermostatically controlled space and water heating as well as individual radiator thermostats in every room
- Full brick or half brick elevations, granite sills and string course and detailing, with nap render finish
- Cobble lock natural stone paving to all house paths and patios. Environmentally friendly permeable paving to driveways as standard
- Private rear garden with a stylish patio area directly off living area, the gardens are top soiled, raked and seeded
- Side gates as standard
- Outside tap
- Outside power socket
- Outside lighting and CCTV wiring front and back
- Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffit and gutters
- Pressure treated solid timber panel fencing between concrete posts to rear gardens
- Fully fitted kitchen incorporating Electrolux (or equal) kitchen appliances including as standard; gas hob, cooker, extractor fan, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- The home has a choice of either Sudberry Mossel kitchen cabinets with Aosta Quartz worktops, or Sudberry Light Grey cabinets with Frostina Quartz worktops
- Separate utility area
- Luxury wardrobes in all main bedrooms featuring sliding and swing Light Grey Shaker doors with Sonoma carcases and a variety of storage options
- Feature wall mounted Gasco electric fire, which combines adjustable heat settings and unique LED flame-effect technology to add stylish warmth to the living room
- Low energy recessed lighting (per show house). Under cabinet lighting, Cat 5 cabling for high speed broadband, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors all as standard
- Wired for alarm and CCTV
- Very high specification joinery ironmongery fit out, including panelled solid moulded doors, American White Oak joinery to stairs, and Gavi Satin Nickel door handles
- Wall mounted vanity cabinets to bathrooms per show house standard
- High pressure pump-fed showers
- Generous tiling allowance provided
- Pull down stairs for easy attic access
- A2 BER rating
- Gas fired and Solar Enhanced Heating System, which ensures green, environmentally friendly solar energy coupled with instant heat and hot water on demand from an A rated condensing gas boiler
- Solar powered heat storage radiator on landing
- Solar Thermal panels
- Thermostatically controlled radiators throughout
- Norwegian made NorDan N-tech triple glazed timber windows giving market leading thermal and acoustic performance with fully reversible, one handle operated ‘tilt and turn’ sashes.
- High specification air tightness and insulation including blow fibre “Foam-Lok” open cell spray foam insulation in attics to achieve high thermal values and maximise space usage
- 10 Year Homebond Latent Defects Insurance giving comprehensive cover for Defects Insurance, Structural Insurance and Loss of Deposit, and 5 Year Homebond cover for mechanical and electrical, water and smoke ingress.
Specification is subject to change based on availability at time of construction.
Conditions to be noted:
A full copy of our general brochure conditions can be viewed on our website at sherryfitz.ie/terms, or can be requested from your local Sherry FitzGerald office. We strongly recommend that you familiarise yourself with these general conditions. While care has been taken to ensure that information contained in Sherry FitzGerald publications is correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information.
The particulars contained in this document were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications and are intended as a guide as final finishes may vary. The particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representation of facts. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Text, photographs, plans and site plans are for guideline only, are not necessarily comprehensive and may be subject to change. The Agent(s) are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. We have not made any investigation into the existence or otherwise of any issues concerning pollution of land, air or water contamination. The purchaser is responsible for making his own enquiries.